Charles D. Whelan III, Esq.
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Second Circuit and U.S. Court of Appeals, Third Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- New York and U.S. District Court, Southern and Eastern Districts of New York
- New Jersey and U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- Rutgers Law School Newark, J.D.
- Rutgers University, B.S., high honors, Environmental planning/design
Associations & memberships
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Middlesex County Bar Association (Trustee)
- Judge, Vincent J. Apruzzese Mock Trial Competition
- 2019 and 2020 SuperLawyers
- Trustee, Middlesex County Bar Foundation
- Top New Jersey Verdicts and Settlements 2017, ALM Media.
- Recipient, 2017 Transactional Attorney of the Year Award, Middlesex County Bar Association
- Speaker, The Basics of A Real Estate Closing Seminar, Middlesex County Bar Association (2016)
- Speaker, 2015 and 2017 Hot Topics in Residential Real Estate Law (NJICLE)
- Panel Chair, District VIII Fee Arbitration Committee
- Recipient, U.S. Law Week Award
- George H. Cook Honor Society
- Law Clerk to Hon. Samuel Allcorn, Jr., Presiding Judge, Appellate Division
- Who’s Who in American Law. Who’s Who in Emerging Leaders in America.
- Superior Court mediator
- Expert witness in real estate law and legal malpractice
- Chairman of the Board, Central Jersey Chamber of Commerce
- General Counsel, Plainfield Area Board of Realtors
- Pro bono general counsel to Greater Plainfield Habitat for Humanity (22 years)
- Attorney volunteer for NJ State Bar Association Mass Disaster Relief Program
- Delegate, General Council, New Jersey State Bar Association
- Pro bono volunteer attorney, Central Jersey Legal Services
- Summited all 35 Catskills High Peaks
State v. Williams, 190 NJ Super 111 (App Div.)
IEs LLC v. Simmons, 392 N.J. Super 520 (Chan. Div.)